Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Woody Allen in my hometown!!

Yes, the movie director Woody Allen is in Oviedo, a city in the north of Spain, my hometown.
Allen is doing his new movie next to my mother's job in the center of the city, Mercado el Fontan. But he also has been in Barcelona and other places in Asturias next to the ocean.
There are some movie stars like Scarlett Johansson, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem with him. I hope it is as good as Match Point, my favorite until this moment.
Penelope Cruz riding a bike in Oviedo.
Photos: my friend Juan and Reuters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! In ELJU.EU we would like to know more about the shooting in Asturias. Things you do not read in a newspaper but that people that live there know . Thanks to put the photo of Mercado de Fontán

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.